Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	25097223

What do yall think on Age?

[ATTACH]816083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]816084[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]816085[/ATTACH]

Comment

What are you putting in your moultrie feeder? I'm using rice bran and the deer won't touch it in the feeder but suck it up in a pIle on the ground. Nice looking group.

Comment

I say 3-4 year old.

Comment

We were putting soybeans and corn, but have switched to just corn in the last week. Love these feeders. The deer at my lease will not eat out of anything else but these.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
              What are you putting in your moultrie feeder? I'm using rice bran and the deer won't touch it in the feeder but suck it up in a pIle on the ground. Nice looking group.
              I tried rice bran out of my 2 feeders like that, and the ants got into both of them. Also, the bran got wet in the tray and caked up and molded. Dumped all of that out, and replaced with corn only 3 weeks ago. I'll get to see if it made a difference tomorrow.

On the bucks, it looks like the oldest one in the group is 4yo (and maybe even 5yo). The other one looks like he's a year younger. The forky is probably a 2yo. It'll be easier to tell within a few weeks when they're buffed up for the rut.

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

Nice group!

Comment

Working...
                  X