13???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13???

He just showed up last week and only have a couple pics of him this is the best one looking at the cam. I think he is short by some
    Attached Files

I'd say he is under 13. Angle isn't straight on but his ears are not at alert and they look to be about the same as the horns on his right side.

Comment

11"

Comment

Real close

Comment

He is short and he is also the exact type of 2 1/2 year old deer that the rule was meant to protect.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
            He is short and he is also the exact type of 2 1/2 year old deer that the rule was meant to protect.

-john
            What this man says

Comment

Still not a fan of the rule, if it was legal to shoot that deer he would be on my wall but the state says he is to small. lucky I do have some that are over 13 just hope they come out.

^^^^ don't want to start that argument up again I know it has helped the population of deer ect ect but this would be my biggest buck to date bow or gun but is to small to harvest.
              Last edited by duckman49; 09-22-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                Still not a fan of the rule, if it was legal to shoot that deer he would be on my wall but the state says he is to small. lucky I do have some that are over 13 just hope they come out.

Comment

perfect world I shoot the big buck I have coming out and this boy next year!! :-)

Comment

Just messing with you man. We all have to start somewhere but if you put in the time you will get one much better than the one posted. Good Luck!

Comment

He isn't the one im after at all, but if he was legal I wouldn't pass him up. Owning a duck guide service I have about 2 weeks in oct to hunt then to busy to make a trip till after duck season is over. This is the one I hope walks out.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thats close, to close for me, I'd pass

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post

-john
                            Bingo. I understand and sympathize with the fact that he would be your best bow buck but that deer will make a large jump next year.

Comment

Drop him and find out....

Comment

Working...
                              X