Hmmmm? No Deer Pics this Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm? No Deer Pics this Week

No deer pics this week--partially due to activity at the feeders and maybe due to this? Might explain why there were does all over two weeks ago, but now aren't visiting.

Yep dropping like crazy around here.

Comment

Yup, my deer pictures have gone to a couple deer here and there at night only.

GREEN GREEN GREEN everywhere you look.

Being that I'm looking to pass a couple good looking deer this year, it fits in with my goals......

Comment

yeah same here!!!! Last 7-10 days they almost stopped coming to protein and corn. Still a few but not many

Hogs also

Comment

Green everywhere....lots to eat.

Comment

I've seen a lot of deer this year but haven't gotten just a ton of pictures in my normal , early season spots. Openers like this with warmer than average temps and lots of food on the ground make for tough hunting. I've got a spot picked out for our opener this Saturday in a little draw/field edge with a bunch of ripe persimmons and a weighed down white oak. We shall see. .

Comment

Tree dropping that the deer havnt found yet!
              Attached Files

Comment

Same here...no mature bucks on camera yet.

Comment

My place too

Comment

Almost impossible to compete with Mother Nature

Comment

Well, something snapped up here. Checked a camera and the bucks are moving during the day. Have several showing themselves in the spot I have set up for Saturday.

Comment

last 2 weeks my activity had dropped to near nothing. I see some at night, but next to no daytime visitors. Where they used to eat all the corn my feeder would throw, now have corn on the ground for days.

Comment

Working...
                        X