Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do?

So here's the deal.
    My lease is a good ways from the house so obviously I have a 600# feeder to limit the trips.

I have one of the small ( maybe 10-15 gal ) moultrie cheap wal mart feeders that I want to use but can't figure out a way for it to be beneficial. Hell it maybe holds 2 bags....

I will only feed 1x per day due to the size of the feeder.
    I was thinking of sticking it in some heavy brush along a trail where I can pop up a brush blind on the opposite side of the property from my other blind just to change up the scenery.

What would you do with this thing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd do that man that sounds like a plan, I have a feeder in my yard then about 1,000 yards I up my hill I have another one with a tripod stand just if I feel like doing more of a real hunt feeling but my good set up is on the other side of 3,000 acres and that is my little quiet spot for big bucks and aoudad, it's your deal play it how you want but your plan is exactly what I would do.

Comment

Do it! A change in scenery is always nice.

Comment

I would put a camera on the trail and see what's going thru there, and then hand corn the trail before the hunt if there is activity. I wouldn't put the feeder up. But that's just me.

Comment

I would by a bigger barrel, have two 600 pound feeders, you need to feed more than once a day. One or two deer can eat a lot of corn...if you are going to feed, then feed enough to bring in deer...

Comment

I would get a second larger feeder. The smaller moultrie might be better for something closer.

Comment

Working...
            X