Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A few pics of the non typical buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like he's starring straight at your other trail cam

Comment

Wow he jumped up congrats awesome buck.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
        I bet he's native. You have too many freaks to be all escapees. It might have started that way many years ago, but the quality bloodlines run free in your area these days. I do enjoy seeing your pictures. Just wish you could capitalize on some of these deer more often.
        You and me both!

Originally posted by Corn Sack View Post
        It looks like he's starring straight at your other trail cam
        There's an old windmill about 30 feet in front of him off to the left of the camera. It surprises me how often I catch deer looking up at it spinning.

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Awesome buck. Hope u get a chance at him this year. He does look to have some different coloration for a central Texas buck. We raise south Texas, northern and hill country deer and he looks to have that red summer coat that our northern genetics have. Could be wrong but who cares. He is a awesome free range animal. I am jealous as well.

Comment

Any updates for this year?

Comment

That's a cool buck!

Comment

....................................... Moose............................
                  Thats all............

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    I agree! :-)

I hear folks talking about deer "blowing up" from time to time. I was shocked at the leap he made over last year.
                    I wouldn't have believed it was the same deer except the horn traits match too closely.

Comment

Wow! Very Nice!

Comment

Great buck, hope t see pics this season with your hands on that massive rack

Comment

Very nice!
                          So what is on that tree limb he is looking at in the first couple pics?????????
                          Drip bag?

Comment

Subscribed! From one Coryell County hunter to another, I hope you get him! A stud for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post

That buck was killed by neighboring hunter about 3/4 mile from us last year. It was great deer.

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              I'm not sure what I'm going to do about posting pictures this year. Some people really started figuring exactly where our place was last year. There's nobody that I'm particularly worried about, it just makes me nervous. Kinda sucks, because I really like seeing pics of cool deer and love sharing pics of bucks. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                Not sure what I'm going to do about posting pictures this year. Some folks really started figuring out exactly where our place is located. Nobody in particular that I'm worried about, but makes me nervous. :-)

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                                That deer was killed about 3/4 mile from us. It was a dandy deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X