Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking deer.

Originally posted by STGS View Post
    The buck in the top two pics has my attention.
    That one and the one in pics 4 and 7 look like they could be brothers.

Comment

Comment

Absolutely beautiful bucks, you mentioned in your post they are finishing up. how much longer do you think they will grow. We will still have bucks in velvet in October so I am wondering when your bucks will stop growing and begin shedding their velvet

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
          Absolutely beautiful bucks, you mentioned in your post they are finishing up. how much longer do you think they will grow. We will still have bucks in velvet in October so I am wondering when your bucks will stop growing and begin shedding their velvet
          I don't see much real growth after mid to late Aug. Some finishing occurs but not a lot of growth. Most of our bucks shed velvet in mid Sept. I hope they keep growing, but some are starting to taper off.

Comment

Have l ever told you that you are my favorite cousin in law?

Comment

Originally posted by CMS View Post
              Have l ever told you that you are my favorite cousin in law?

Dang it. Post up some good deer pics and the kin-folk come out of the woodwork. Good to hear from ya...

Comment

wow the beastly one has to be 215-220. Awesome deer love the frame and mass!!! Cant wait to see how he looks rubbed out

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                  Dang it. Post up some good deer pics and the kin-folk come out of the woodwork. Good to hear from ya...
                  I got home from the lease last night and was checking my camera's. Looking at 130-140 inch deer and Zack told me to take a look at your post. Talk about a buzz kill! Great looking deer!

Comment

Working...
                  X