Oasis Wildlife Water Trough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oasis Wildlife Water Trough

Anyone have any experience with the units or seen any of these for sale anywhere recently? I know they have gone out of business, but if someone sees one in stock somewhere shoot me a pm please.

I do not, but I have one of these for sale that we never installed if you would be interested, I'll make you a deal on it.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=536108

Comment

i want to say i saw one at Mummes feed in Boerne. probably a good drive for you but thought id pass that along. always a fan of a watering system

Comment

I pass through there on my way to the new ranch I'm on in Sonora. I'll give them a call

Comment

I have one & love it. Easy to move & no issues with running pipe etc. Wish I had bought a couple more.

Comment

Banks outdoors has something similar with a tank and trough, I have a couple of those and they work fine

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
              Banks outdoors has something similar with a tank and trough, I have a couple of those and they work fine
              Where did you get the waterers at? I had seen these on the net and wondered if they worked good. Thanks!

Comment

Ordered them from Banks, little pricey no moving parts and only hold 100 gallons but they have been working fine for me. I have them 40 to 50 yards from a couple of my protein feeders so the water is available close to the protein

Comment

By the way, make sure they are level, don't ask I know that

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
                    By the way, make sure they are level, don't ask I know that
                    LOL! THANKS! Guess they shipped them by truck freight?

Comment

They shipped to the house

Comment

I have a 200 gal love it. Deer use it all the time.

Comment

Elusive Wildlife in Conroe has some water deals in stock

Comment

Working...
                          X