X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
      Looking good Brandon, Any plans to take 8to10? How old do you think he will be this fall, 6 1/2?.... Deer in the last picture looks good too, what are y'all thinking on ages on him?
      I'm pretty sure he will at least be a 6.5 this year. His body really hasn't changed much since 2013. I don't really think he's 7.5 but it wouldn't surprise me either. Without history it gets tough. Lol

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
      As always, you have some great looking bucks this year. Any one in particular that you are after?
      I've always been a fan of big 8's. I would be more than excited if 8to10 finishes out real good this year....Especially, with all the history I have with him. He normally sheds his velvet around the 2nd week of September.
      He has my attention right now but I'm not real sure yet. I have thought about seeing what he'll do in one more year. It's a gamble....We always have deer that leave us and/or just flat disappear from time to time.

His left side went kinda weird last season and I'm curious if he'll pull out of that this year. Still too early to tell...Either way I'd be super happy with him.

Comment

It's gonna be a good season. Bet you can't wait.

Comment

Bucks are Looking good.

Comment

Great deer Sir!!!

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                I'm pretty sure he will at least be a 6.5 this year. His body really hasn't changed much since 2013. I don't really think he's 7.5 but it wouldn't surprise me either. Without history it gets tough. Lol

I've always been a fan of big 8's. I would be more than excited if 8to10 finishes out real good this year....Especially, with all the history I have with him. He normally sheds his velvet around the 2nd week of September.
                He has my attention right now but I'm not real sure yet. I have thought about seeing what he'll do in one more year. It's a gamble....We always have deer that leave us and/or just flat disappear from time to time.

His left side went kinda weird last season and I'm curious if he'll pull out of that this year. Still too early to tell...Either way I'd be super happy with him.
                Yep makes it tough when some of the best ones disappear.

Comment

Looking good and I bet some more bucks will show if it continues to dry out some as season gets closer. Yalls place still looks great for late July.

Comment

Looking good as always, can't wait to seem them finished out.

Comment

Looks like its going to be a good season!

Comment

Good looking bucks

Comment

Looking good. This is an exciting time of year

Comment

Looking Good Brando

Comment

Working...
                            X