Game Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Camera

Ok so I have a Moultrie Game camera, I cant remember what model I can check when I get home, and I tell if I have the sensitivity to high or if it is just not working. It will take pictures sometimes of game in the day but most of it is just random pictures with nothing in it.

Also it takes very few night pictures. It is also well within its range to take pictures of the feeder too. I know it is missing pictures because I have seen animals heading the way of that camera, whether going to or coming from, from my other camera set up.

So I don't know if there is something wrong with it or the sensitivity needs to be taken down?

One of the things Moultrie told me to do was to reset my camera to see if it would fix the issues I was having, similar to yours. Take the SD card out and the battery back. Turn the on/off switch to on and leave it like that for 5 minutes. That should reset the camera. Put it back together and see if that works.

Comment

I will try that the next time I go out thanks! but wouldn't just pulling the battery pack out reset it? or does it have a small internal one?

Comment

I'm not sure, that's just what they told me to do. It worked for mine for a while and then it started acting up again.

Comment

Working...
        X