2016 White Oak Crop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 White Oak Crop

Anyone noticing any good crops yet? Haven't had a chance to get out to the stomping grounds to check the load, but last year was a crap crop for me. Hoping the white oaks bust wide open this year!

I have not checked my White Oaks yet, but the Sawtooth oaks are loaded with acorns this year.

Comment

Red oaks an pinoaks loaded here. Post oak and white oak are scattered. Some are loaded though.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
        I have not checked my White Oaks yet, but the Sawtooth oaks are loaded with acorns this year.
        Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Red oaks an pinoaks loaded here. Post oak and white oak are scattered. Some are loaded though.
          Went out today and looks like the red oaks aren't going to have a problem dropping. Found a couple of white oaks with some fruit, but the main ones I'm wanting to drop a crop look naked!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Went out today and looks like the red oaks aren't going to have a problem dropping. Found a couple of white oaks with some fruit, but the main ones I'm wanting to drop a crop look naked!
            I actually like it when only a portion of the trees load up. You find the one tree out of a hundred that is loaded, you have found all the game.

Comment

Working...
            X