Stealth Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth Cam

I saw these at Academy this weekend but I've never used them. Are they any good? I've always used Moultrie cameras. Over the last 6 months 3 of my 4 cameras have stopped working and the 4th one is starting to make me wonder if it's going out too.

link?
    if you get a stealthcam get the G series, have 3 of them and have not had any issues in 2 years. have the g30 and g42

Comment

No link, I just saw the brand on the shelf and was wondering about them. My Moultrie's have lasted about 4-5 years running them year round.

Comment

oh alright, just fyi stealthcam has a loyalty program where if yours breaks outside of warranty you get 50% off any new camera

Comment

I thought Moultrie had the same thing. I called a few months back and they offered 50% off and free shipping. I didn't take advantage of it and I called yesterday to see if I could get a code for it and they said they had no record of it. I told them that 2 other cameras quit working and was told "sorry no record of it".

Comment

Sign up with camofire.com and they have daily specials on stealth cams

Comment

The stealth cams I have function great, but leave a bit to be desired in the photo quality/clarity department. Good battery life as well.

Comment

Stealth cans used to be the industry standard many years ago. I quit using them for several reasons. Battery life picture quality. Etc. Now I buy Bushnell. Great luck so far

Comment

JUNK...never again.

Bushnell or Moutrie M888 or Browning Strike FOrce Elite..ALl under $150

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    JUNK...never again.

Bushnell or Moutrie M888 or Browning Strike FOrce Elite..ALl under $150
                    This is the one I've been thinking about.

Comment

I use a couple but are not user friendly what so ever. Turn it on and prey it takes pictures. I like the moultrie 1100 series the most so far.

Comment

I love them. GreAt videos and pictures. I'm not sure which model it is but the ones I buy are 139-149 usually. Have had lots of good luck with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ended up picking up the Moultrie M888i last night and will be putting it out this evening. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. It's also compatible with their new field modem for sending text or email pictures.

Comment

Working...
                          X