Age on this buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age on this buck

Based on the body I'm guessing around 3.5 but I'm not real sure. His face and neck look pretty young but it is July so it's hard for me to tell. Top picture on the right. Bottom picture on the left.
    Attached Files

Fat 3 yr. old.

Comment

The one on the left isn't legal yet and may never be. Time will tell.

Comment

3 year old

Comment

I think he is 4.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            The one on the left isn't legal yet and may never be. Time will tell.
            Not legal?? Do we know what county he's in?

Looks 3 to me but this time of year is difficult to judge. For me anyway.

Comment

Looks to me like both deer on the left are the same deer... Hard to say, cant see the scarring in the second pic, but based on the size of his frame I'd say both deer on the left are the same. As for age I'd say 2.5 on the left & 3.5 on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Not legal?? Do we know what county he's in?

Looks 3 to me but this time of year is difficult to judge. For me anyway.
                Yes sir, he's in Milam County and needs to meet the AR. I don't think he does.

Comment

Originally posted by SS75 View Post
                  Looks to me like both deer on the left are the same deer... Hard to say, cant see the scarring in the second pic, but based on the size of his frame I'd say both deer on the left are the same. As for age I'd say 2.5 on the left & 3.5 on the right.
                  I agree that both deer on the left are the same. I actually didn't notice that until I was posting the pictures. The scar on the other deer is hard to miss so I assume the deer behind the feeder is a 3rd buck that didn't show his face.

Comment

Working...
                  X