Sheds....Same buck or different buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheds....Same buck or different buck?

Here are two sheds from different years. One was found soon after it dropped and has nice color, the other one was found probably a year after it dropped. Sorry for the poor photos, just curious what ya'll think
    Attached Files

Same buck imo

Comment

No doubt! Same buck

Comment

Same deer

Comment

Same buck

Comment

You found them in different years, most likely same buck. If they had been same year, I would have said brothers.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Comment

same

Comment

I'm guessing same as well.

Comment

Well I have to be honest with ya'll and say that it was a trick question........

The light colored shed was found by me about 8 years ago on a ranch in Duval county.

The darker horn was found this past spring on my friends ranch in Dimmit county.

As soon as he showed me the shed he found, I said "your not going to believe this, but I have his exact match". To see these antlers in person and compare them is pretty unreal. I don't think you could find a more matched set, from 2 totally different bucks

Comment

def same

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                      Well I have to be honest with ya'll and say that it was a trick question........

The light colored shed was found by me about 8 years ago on a ranch in Duval county.

The darker horn was found this past spring on my friends ranch in Dimmit county.

As soon as he showed me the shed he found, I said "your not going to believe this, but I have his exact match". To see these antlers in person and compare them is pretty unreal. I don't think you could find a more matched set, from 2 totally different bucks

Wow! Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy. They look like the same and to be from two different bucks is kinda wild.

Comment

Man i was positive they were the same deer. How many miles apart?

Comment

That is wild! thanks for sharing.

Comment

Would like to see what he looks like now.

Comment

Working...
                              X