No announcement yet.

Reagan County 7-16-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie and its on k rd not exactly sure which pasture he is on it's a big ranch

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog40 View Post
      Doesn't ring a bell. Not to sure where k rd is.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by baseball4 View Post
          Doesn't ring a bell. Not to sure where k rd is.
          It's about 2 miles north of 67 on north best Ln it's a old county road to the right

Comment

It's about 2 miles north of 67 on north best Ln it's a old county road to the right
            That is a great area. I've seen some 150-170s come out of that country.

Comment

I'm up in stiles, just whitetail and just this year started seeing pigs on cam.

What is your feeding regiment? Low fence? How many acres?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know if there's a cotton gin/coop in Reagan county? The closest one to the area that I know of is Glasscock county coop. I pass through the area on my way to our place and would like to find a place to load up on cottonseed that doesn't take me out of the way as much as stopping at the Glasscock county coop.

Comment

That 6 is an interesting deer.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TxHuntFish View Post
                    Does anyone know if there's a cotton gin/coop in Reagan county? The closest one to the area that I know of is Glasscock county coop. I pass through the area on my way to our place and would like to find a place to load up on cottonseed that doesn't take me out of the way as much as stopping at the Glasscock county coop.
                    I don't know of any out there in big lake. One out there by st Lawrence.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I was on that lease last year. We had the entire 17K acres. The pasture your buddy is on is probably the best area of that ranch. It definitely has the least amount of oil traffic. We got off, but it has GREAT potential but it will take 2-3 more years of feed and very little harvesting IMO. There were very few middle age deer and only saw 2-3 mature deer. Terrible drought in '10 & '11. The best buck I saw (150's) on the place was about 300 yards SW of the old ranch headquarters (where your buddy is going to set up camp I believe). The best part about that lease (besides the potential) is the owner and the ranch hand. Both top notch fellars.

Comment

Plenty to be excited about there!

Comment

Wow, just Wow

Comment

That first buck is super cool looking with 2 split g2's and looks like he's going to have a split g3 also.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              I'm pretty sure I was on that lease last year. We had the entire 17K acres. The pasture your buddy is on is probably the best area of that ranch. It definitely has the least amount of oil traffic. We got off, but it has GREAT potential but it will take 2-3 more years of feed and very little harvesting IMO. There were very few middle age deer and only saw 2-3 mature deer. Terrible drought in '10 & '11. The best buck I saw (150's) on the place was about 300 yards SW of the old ranch headquarters (where your buddy is going to set up camp I believe). The best part about that lease (besides the potential) is the owner and the ranch hand. Both top notch fellars.
                              Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X