Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Age/finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age/finish?

How old do you think this Buck is and how do you think he will finish out? Same buck in both pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one? East Texas if that helps.

Comment

Hard to tell off of a bad pic of a computer screen.... Definitely not a young deer though

Comment

It is always hard to age a deer during this time of the year. If I had to guess from the pictures that you have provided this deer will most likely have eight points and he is probably 4.5 years old. I say 4.5 because he has a slight sway in his back and the start of a pot belly. unfortunately there are to many unknown variables to give an exact age.

Comment

From the looks of it he should be an 8 point or better and he doesn't look like a young buck.

Comment

Ya, pic did have a bad glare. I will try to get the better one loaded. thanks for the replies!

Comment

We need better pics

Comment

from the looks of his hanging brisket I would say at least 4-1/2. The position of the back legs doesn't give you any indication of sway back or belly, so its tough to tell.

Comment

Best full body ones I have.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Those pics are a lot better! He's atleast 4.5 possibly older. Looks like he will be a 120 8pt

Comment

Thanks. I think he's older also! Hoping he adds some trash atleast

Comment

He's done, he'll add a little length but the chance of anything else would be slim.

I'd agree with the above about him being 4-5, hard to tell this time of year and he'll scare 120 but not likely to be over that.

Comment

He's grown a lot in the last 10 days. Hopefully he still has some more.

Comment

Bag him!

Comment

Well what I hopped for is happening!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X