X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks yall for all the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      Scott are yall leasing or buying the property yall are on?
      leasing

Comment

Anyone going this weekend? If it doesn't downpour it should be a good weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in drydock another two weeks. Then will make it back up.

Comment

Just got back from 7 days straight up there, I'm exhausted. My target buck showed up on my TC on Friday 11/25 at 8:25am, I got there that afternoon. Hung a stand the next day and hunted it for 4 out of the next 5 days alternating between the tree and sitting 50 yards uphill on the ground, sucker never showed. When they get back on rice bran and corn I think my spot will pay off. Hung 2 more cameras, one further down the same trail and another on the next ridge over in a spot we never venture to. I've got a good feeling about the spot and that it's gonna show target buck #2 in the daylight.

It's like a mothership beamed all the deer up off the mountain the last 7 days. I saw ONE DEER, the same spike, the entire time. Smh, I'm 100% certain they're feeding on another food source in the bottoms that we don't have access to or the second rut hit and they're all on lockdown somewhere.

Any ideas? I'll tell you one thing, you cannot kill mature deer hunting over feeders or feed pens if you want to be consistent up here. Keep your bait piles going (our deer don't come to feeders) and hunt the trails leading to your feed spots.

Comment

It was really slow this weekend. Wish I could have been there Friday afternoon this 10 had been a regular

Another member shot this one Friday evening. He was coming to a feeder also

Last edited by arrowslinger; 12-04-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Was slow at our place this weekend. Saw one doe Saturday evening in the rain and saw a doe being chased running by me this morning.

Comment

Nice looking deer there. Getting it ready for some pics I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                    Nice looking deer there. Getting it ready for some pics I presume.
                    I'm not sure what he was doing with it. I was scared 3d to ask lol

Comment

Headed up to Push in a few hours for a day trip. Also got the call from Porter's Slaughterhouse that the meat from my two does are ready. Perfect timing. Not going to take another doe this season even though I have the tags to fill. Going to be focused on getting one of those bucks until the end of the season.

Comment

Nice to see they are hitting the feeders. Hope one of our 8 points follows suit in tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                          Headed up to Push in a few hours for a day trip. Also got the call from Porter's Slaughterhouse that the meat from my two does are ready. Perfect timing. Not going to take another doe this season even though I have the tags to fill. Going to be focused on getting one of those bucks until the end of the season.

Good luck! And pick a spot!

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                            Where is Porter's? Looking for a new processor that is on the route (and cheaper)

Comment

It's in Messer , 2321 E 2000 Rd. Hugo, Ok. He's done taking deer for this year and he doesn't do feral hogs. His prices are good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man was it slow up there today, nothing was moving at all. Thinking the gun hunters made them all go nocturnal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X