No announcement yet.

2016 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully will be able to get up there in a couple weeks to check cams and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
      Great pics and great progress so far, thanks for sharing. We have a few velvet pics but I'll wait until our next trip to post them, maybe another 2 weeks. That looks like a cat's tail to me but it's moving really quickly like a pig. I'm not sure.

Holly crap! Daniel75 made an appearance...

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
        Here are some velvet pics and new stand I put up.

Love me some velvet pics. Thanks for posting CH!

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
          Hopefully will be able to get up there in a couple weeks to check cams and such.

I'm going up next Wednesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Velvet pics

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
            Love me some velvet pics. Thanks for posting CH!
            I do to Booner, it's my favorite time of year. Just waiting on the big boys to show up when all the green is gone!

Comment

i want to make it up but its so **** hot. looks like the bucks are coming along pretty well. keep the photos coming.

Comment

I'm getting a real itch to get up to the hills, I got fall plots to plan out, a new gun that needs some shooting, and cameras that gotta be checked. Love everyones pictures so far, keep 'em coming!

Comment

Heading up Saturday night to kill some coons,finish up the blind, and disc some fall food plots.

Comment

Bears need to find somewhere else to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree with you Arrowslinger.

Comment

Aw, he must be someone's pet. They were nice enough to give him a collar.

Fish and Game are tracking his movements. They are gonna give that bear a complex and make him schizophrenic!

Okay, I'm done with the liberal PETA comments now. I agree they need to play somewhere else. That or you could just CHOOT EM! MWW982's wife would like a bear skin rug.

Comment

Good looking buck Arrowslinger. Need to get the AC turned on up there, it was hotter then #&!! last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns_up View Post
                            Good looking buck Arrowslinger. Need to get the AC turned on up there, it was hotter then #&!! last weekend.
                            Going this weekend to check my cams and hang a couple stands. The bears have definitely moved in so hopefully my feeders are ok. Also see what this bachelor group is up to.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
                              Going this weekend to check my cams and hang a couple stands. The bears have definitely moved in so hopefully my feeders are ok. Also see what this bachelor group is up to.

I'd say a little prayer for my feeder's safety. Sooner or later I think they will find it.

My son's was up for about 7 months before the repair crew found it. The little booger left it in shambles. From now on its only hanging feeders for my kiddos.

Good luck.

Comment

This feeder has been up for a year and half so we will see. They haven't tore any of our 4 leg feeders up yet, the feeder motors are in ammo cans with spinner plates and they have all survived so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X