• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is MRI?

Comment

Not sure but thinking "most recent information "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arrowslinger, how do you like the Spot Hog? I just put one on the old Hoyt and this will be first season with.

Comment

Anyone with a tracking dog in this area? Shot one at 730 this morning least the blood trial

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

2147908284. Or 9727489713

Call these numbers if have a dog please.

Comment

Good luck finding him, Tim.

Comment

Tim ,, did u find a dog? I messaged u on Facebook ..

Comment

Cannot wait to get up there Sunday or Monday, good luck to those who are headed up there this weekend!

Comment

Any news on deer? As I sit here waiting for another fun filled Saturday of kid's sports, I'm watching LL Bean wishing my coffee would pour itself. Anyway, they had a rancher who had a group of 5 spikes who would hang out as a group so he has left them alone for five years an oddly enough they still stick together. One is a massive 6 and the others all range from 8 - 10 and are huge! Thought it was interesting as we were discussing this topic last month.

Comment

Well no deer. I got a dog and had no luck. The dog was fast on the trail then nothing. After looking with the dog I have a strong feeling the buck took a lick but will survive. The arrow hit right where I wanted it to, I thought the deer was slightly quater to me so I put it on the shoulder, in hindsight he must have been more broadside than I thought. I'm sure that he will survive.

Comment

This is the deer it was. [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

I was going to mention it's like a light switch went on Thursday everyone hunting has bucks coming to thier sets, good solid bucks. Dad video some nice bucks just out of range. Other guys are seeing signs of prerut bucks with thier nose down or busting up a group of doe. Next few weeks should be great hunting.

Comment

tough luck on the buck.
                          how are you liking the ultimate wild cams? thinking about trying them

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
                            tough luck on the buck.
                            how are you liking the ultimate wild cams? thinking about trying them
                            The best camera I have. Easy to use with a simple on off switch.

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
                              Arrowslinger, how do you like the Spot Hog? I just put one on the old Hoyt and this will be first season with.

It's nice. It's the fast eddie xl. It's a solid site just need a light for the pins of you hunt in a ground blind.

Comment

Took my 2 youngest kids up on Friday and hunted that evening and the next morning. My daughter got a turkey that first night then my son connected on a doe the next morning. Both were their first successful hunts. Lot of high fives and hugs went around on both kills.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Faithturkey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	24468600

Name:	justinsdoe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	24468601

Name:	huntingblind.jpg