Coyote and Bobcat help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote and Bobcat help

Is there anyone around the Bryan/College Station area that would be willing to help me remove some coyotes and bobcats from a little piece of land I hunt its only about 50 acres but the coyote numbers are out of control I killed one while bow hunting this year but every time I check the cameras there are more predators then deer! Not to mention I found the remains of two fawns and a young buck this year. It has to be trapping only no calling because the owner doesn't allow gun hunting but said I could use a .22 to dispatch any that were caught. Thanks in advance and any help is greatly appreciated because I do not know the first thing about trapping.

Ttt

Comment

Search the threads and find the trapping post. There are several good trappers that posted on this thread maybe one can help.

Comment

Your best bet is to trap them! Find a local trapper or contact a government trapper!

Wish I was closer,

Comment

Animal carcass and Tannerite! Be sure to video.

Or just call a trapper

Comment

I can give u a hand. Don't live close and don't have any traps but I'll fling some arrows with ya if that's the only option!

Comment

where's the land, here in CS or out of town a good ways?

pm me if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Cstat_hunter View Post
                It has to be trapping only no calling because the owner doesn't allow gun hunting
                Calling and arrows will kill 'em just as dead! Sounds like a great excuse to by a crossbow.

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys hopefully CityLimit and I can trap a few! I'll post up some pics if we do!

Comment

Your pm box is full! Hit me up

Comment

On a small property, if there are houses nearby that have dogs running loose, you're gonna trap them more than likely. Be prepared to deal with that. I was trapping over 200 acres and I caught several dogs over the three years that I trapped it.

Comment

Dirt Hole Sets, or Cubby sets. you will clean up everyone of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          On a small property, if there are houses nearby that have dogs running loose, you're gonna trap them more than likely. Be prepared to deal with that. I was trapping over 200 acres and I caught several dogs over the three years that I trapped it.
                          Havent caught any yet myself!!

But then again dont have any dogs running lose.....if I did they wouldn't be back one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Animal carcass and Tannerite! Be sure to video.

Or just call a trapper
                            Blowing up animals with tannerite is not right what so ever yes its a quick death but it takes the sport out of hunting...... SMH

Comment

Look up Clint Locklear and the predator control group on youtube. There is a lot of good info and tactics that can really help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X