Lampasas buck, want yall opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampasas buck, want yall opinion

This buck showed up after the rut and he did the same thing last year but never saw him in person. I'm thinking that this is the same deer but what do yall think as far as age and score go? The deer under the feeder with the forked g2 I have pics of from last year and I'm thinking he is probably a 4 year old. But I'm not sure if it's the same deer or not for sure.

This is him last year

Don't know, but if y'all need help with him, let me know!

Comment

Very nice 4-4.5 years old buck. He is getting bigger next year. I would take the shot if he shows up.

Comment

Take the shot nice buck, 4-4.5

Comment

I agree, 4.5

Comment

That's what I was guessing him at age wise too. If he survives this season he will Def be my main target buck for next year!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
              That's what I was guessing him at age wise too. If he survives this season he will Def be my main target buck for next year!
              Dang... Thought you were gonna throw your homie a bone

Comment

Haha wish I could brother! Don't get many around our area like that guy! We've had some darn good bucks start showing up the past 2 seasons

Comment

3-4, 137. Let him grow!

Comment

4.5 don't know the score but let him go another year or two

Comment

Shoot buddy! You punch a hole in that sucker that 1st time you get the chance next year!

But it's gonna be tuff watching any border line buck roll thru while you're looking for him.
                      Good luck with him!

And don't forget about me when y'all get an opening on your lease!

Comment

Yeah he is getting a pass this year my buck tag has already been spent on an big old 8 pointer. And I wanna see what this guy does with more time. He is a killer buck and as long as he survives the neighbors this year he should be really awesome next year

Comment

same buck....4.5

Comment

hes old enough to shoot

Comment

Wether you shoot that deer on not depends entirely on the size of your place, the surrounding hunting pressure, and a personal opinion on wether that's the biggest Buck you've ever shot.
                              If you're on a small place and lots of hunting around you, especially if he's your nicest buck ever, take em.
                              If it's a big place, low pressure with a high probability of him making next year, Id let him walk

Comment

Working...
                              X