Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Buck game cam pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck game cam pictures

I pulled the pics off my camera and have been getting alot of activity over the last few weeks. I went through all of my pics and wanted to share what I thought were the best of the lot.

I was hoping for an opinion on the 3rd pic. Assuming he has brow tines would that be a 12 point?
    Attached Files

Those are some nice youngsters. To me, the third one looks like a 3.5yr old and could be a true stud in 2 to 3 more years.

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
      Those are some nice youngsters. To me, the third one looks like a 3.5yr old and could be a true stud in 2 to 3 more years.
      I agree on the future stud, good looking young bucks. A great crop of 2.5 to 3.5 yr. olds, that's a great problem to have.

Comment

All good young bucks! You should have a hell of A crop in a couple years!

Comment

Good looking group. What block is that? They seem to hit it hard!

Comment

Looks like you have a bunch of up and comers, we have the same thing going on at our place. We have seen some mature bucks, but they don't come anywhere near a feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
              Good looking group. What block is that? They seem to hit it hard!
              Protein block from tractor supply. They didn't have the wild berry flavor i usually get so i bought that one. I dont remember the brand but will look next time im in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan T View Post
                Looks like you have a bunch of up and comers, we have the same thing going on at our place. We have seen some mature bucks, but they don't come anywhere near a feeder.
                My feeder is way out and i have been hand carrying everything out to the blind and feeder since the season started. I get a pretty good group of doe as well so im sure that helps.

I watched one of the 8 points come in this weekend following a group of doe. Here he is below.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                  No doubt...I do think tho, that the 3rd pic maybe a 4.5

Comment

Number 3 will be really good if he makes it a year or few. Looks like his left ear is nipped or ripped on the tip. Might just be folded over in the pic. If not it should make it easy to tell him apart from any other 12s that might wonder up next year. Lol. Great looking group.

Comment

nice deer

Comment

The last pic u posted would be a hard one to pass.. Nice Bucks

Comment

Originally posted by xtrm-hunter View Post
                          The last pic u posted would be a hard one to pass.. Nice Bucks
                          Thank you. If i see him on my next trip out at the end of the month im not going to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by BetramHunter View Post
                            Thank you. If i see him on my next trip out at the end of the month im not going to pass.
                            Good luck to you, we are headed out this weekend, are you off of 272? Feel free to pm me is you don't won't to post publicly, it would be cool to share strategies for the area.

Comment

Working...
                            X