Clear All

66 up
    85 down

151 total and I think I am being conservative on a few measurements

Comment

145" Great Buck !!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft_Slinger View Post
        I'm pretty sure I have better pics of that same buck daylight pics also…
        This is in southern wise county within .5 mile of Parker county line

Comment

Comment

X2 on 145. Cool deer!!

Comment

How many kicker points does he have, just the one? Im getting 154....90 inches down and 64 up. I hate trying to tell age from IR pics but I dont think 4.5 is a bad answer from those pics. IR pics tend to diminish the rack, especially mass.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                How many kicker points does he have, just the one? Im getting 154....90 inches down and 64 up. I hate trying to tell age from IR pics but I dont think 4.5 is a bad answer from those pics. IR pics tend to diminish the rack, especially mass.
                It's hard to tell but looking at the last pic closely there might be a kicker on both G-2's

Comment

Gross should be over 140. 4.5 is probably right. I don't see a lot of scarring and his belly is still tucked nice. I'd come closer to going younger than older. Maybe he's 5.5 and goes to the gym?

I have or had family near Paradise. My 2nd cousin passed away not too long ago, and we always saw deer and turkey on her place when I visited. My grandfather sold his land there long ago. Shame, it seemed like a great place to hunt. Family was there since before the civil war.

Comment

Comment

4.5 and 147

Comment

147-152

Comment

Working...
                        X