• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    Btw, what camera are you using?? That sucker has a great flash,

Post 27

Comment

I'm saying every bit of 150 and 4.5. Not to his max yet, but a stud for sure.

Comment

Is that the fence line in the back on the first pics??? Great buck but too young. Good luck on whatever decision you make.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
          Is that the fence line in the back on the first pics??? Great buck but too young. Good luck on whatever decision you make.

Yep, that's our boundary on that end. It drops off into a seasonal creek bed with lots of cover. That property is 600-700 unhunted acres as far as I know. A lot of deer come and go over that fence. Big 10 calls that place home. Nearly every time he hits my feeder he comes in over that fence. It's about 15Oyrds from my feeder. He was in my pen again this morning.

Comment

Amazing 10 but looks young to me. I'd give him some time.

Comment

I get 151 and no older than 5.5 probably 4.5

Comment

Get him Roscoe. He's a good buck!

Comment

That one would be hard to pass up if he walked out!! Looks like a 3.5 year old 150 incher to me

Comment

Originally posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    Great looking buck! He would get a pass from me because I would stroke out and fall out the tree
                    Bahahahaha, me too....lol

Comment

Beautiful buck
                      pushing 150

Comment

Looks young to me, but I'm not sure I'd pass on him, even if he was behind a high fence.

Comment

Very pretty deer with a GREAT rack. I would shoot that deer the first chance I got regardless of age. Good luck if you decide to get after him!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                            4.5 mid 150's
                            yep

Comment

Any updates on the 10-point????????

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                                Any updates on the 10-point????????

Have not seen him since October 24th. He was a regular up until then. When the big rains came in October all our more mature bucks disappeared. We went from bone dry and burnt up to lush and green in a matter of days and I guess they didn't need corn/protein anymore. Have not seen him on our cams on trails either. Neighbors had him on camera on 11/20. The first and only time all year they "saw" him.

I really missed my opportunity on this one by being out of town so much and not hunting until mid November.

I know this is going to sound nuts, but this deer was on camera in my feed pen during daylight almost every day in October. It kinda took away my desire to hunt him a little bit. I know that's crazy and you still gotta seal the deal if he shows, but his frequency just took the edge off my desire to kill him. I don't know if that makes sense, but it did.

Comment

Working...
                                X