No announcement yet.

Got a Good One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible buck. What a head on that joker too. Congratulations to your brother. Some great deer yall have down there.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGR View Post
      Man congrats to your brother! What a toad!

Did he end up having to skin the smoke pole?
      Nope. He was able to take him with his bow. He actually shot him weekend before Christmas and hit him high. Turned up about 10 days later on camera healthy.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I see my 193 guess didnt miss him very far with his brow intact. Unbelievable deer! Who ended up killing it?

Dang! what a deer!

My brother shot him. You were dead on with your guess. I'm going to see him tonight and score him myself. I thought be was going to be right at 190 and he was a little better then I thought!
      Last edited by TildenHunter; 01-11-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Beautiful buck, congrats.

Comment

Congrats of an awesome specimen. Wow--love the looks of that guy.

Comment

Nice, Congrats

Comment

Awesome buck, congrats to your brother. I am assuming with the broken brow losing 4 inches, that the other brow was deducted also? So in actuality he lost about 8 inches of score? Would he have been a 198" deer? or is the score still including the good brow?

Comment

Originally posted by buckmastertexas View Post
                Awesome buck, congrats to your brother. I am assuming with the broken brow losing 4 inches, that the other brow was deducted also? So in actuality he lost about 8 inches of score? Would he have been a 198" deer? or is the score still including the good brow?

No the good brow is still counted. Grossed 190 2/8"

Comment

awesome buck. congrats to your brothers deer, and the closing of a chapter

Comment

What a monster!!

Comment

WITH A BOW!!!!!!! I bet he was sick when he hit that deer high the first time. I would have loved to hear what your Dad thought of him!

Comment

wow, thats is great
                        congrats on a beautiful buck

Comment

Absolute toad! Congrats to your brother!

Comment

congrats to your bro! what a giant.

Comment

What an amazing deer Hunter. Think deer is one thing but the pic of your pops and bro holding that stud is even better. Glad you guys have your dad around still making memories with yall. Congrats again for all the hard work.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
                                What an amazing deer Hunter. Think deer is one thing but the pic of your pops and bro holding that stud is even better. Glad you guys have your dad around still making memories with yall. Congrats again for all the hard work.

Ray
                                Thanks Ray. I can't imagine doing it without him. He is still eaten up with deer hunting. Not so much shooting them, but growing them and trying to improve the ranch to grow these big old guys. The ranch has provided a whole lot of memories for us over the last 12 years or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X