Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushnell HD awesome pictures

Comment

Browning Strikeforce, hands down. I own a few of these and they are awesome!

Comment

Save your $ an get a Covert code black.... Mods please close thread now

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Save your $ an get a Covert code black.... Mods please close thread now
          Calm down, $150 limit, not $300. lol

Comment

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
            Calm down, $150 limit, not $300. lol
            You won't regret it LOL

Comment

I have used Cuddeback, Stealth, Moultrie, Wild Game and others but the one most reliable , stress free and tough was Reconyx, pricey but what I spent on other cameras in time, batteries and failure, I rec Reconyx, pricey but for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                You won't regret it LOL
                I dont think you understand my cheapness. lol. I bet its bad A. But my 100 cam has done good enough for me to not want to spend 3x as much.

Comment

They all suck after 1-2 seasons.

I've had the best all around luck from my Leupold cameras but they aren't in your budget and have been discontinued.

I have a Covert Code Black that is doing very well so far.

Comment

Anyone tried the covert extreme 40 ?

Comment

Get a Reconyx you cheapskate . Honestly all the game cam pics I have used recently take crappy night pics. Reconyx are awesome cams though. I would say Bushnell, but I think the nighttime pics won't impress you.

Comment

Were using bushnelll trophy cams,Moultrie m80s and a newer browning. Moultrie and browning take better night pics. Haven't had the browning long enough to comment on battery life. Only problem I've had with my bushnell trophy cam was it was knocked off the post and stomped by the auodad. Dang devil goats.

Comment

Originally posted by garyn13 View Post
                          Browning strikeforce
                          I have about 12 cams - but my favorites in order are:

cuddeback color C1
                          browning strikeforce
                          bushnell trophycam
                          Moultrie M80's

Comment

1st.. I recommend the Browning Strike Force. I've run one since January and just picked it up last weekend. It was still taking pics with a lot of power left. Picture quality is the best I've found at this price point, it has a good cam buckle (metal buckle) strap, and is the smallest camera I've ever owned.

2nd.. A few years ago I bought a couple HCO - Scoutguard 560's off of Curdog that were leftover from a TBH group buy. I used these pretty much straight thru for 2.5 years in the woods to the point that the camo pattern was faded white and had zero issues with performance. I seem to get better "trail" pics with these and they have the best battery life of any camera I've ever owned (so far anyways.. but that may change after I've owned the browning longer). If you can find one of the older SG560 or SG560V's, buy it. You can find them from 100-140 bucks if you look.

3rd.. At $80 bucks the Moultrie 550 is a good camera. The battery life could be better but I would buy another one if I needed to and couldn't find a browning strike force or scoutguard.

4th.. Bushnell Trophy Cam HD. I love the pics but I had issues with my batteries this last trip out. Honestly, it's probably my fault. I bought two of these on special for $109 and they came with another $25 rebate per. I'm expecting these to be some of my favorites.

I also own a Primos Truth Cam 65 (circa 2010 model) and I love the pics but have always had issues with the battery life. I probably won't ever own another one of these. And I've owned a wildgame innovations camera and after in crapped out on me for the third time in a row, I sent it to its new home in the bottom of the Neches River.

Comment

First two are from the Scoutguard and the third is from the Moultrie. I don't have any on this comp from the Browning.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Best nighttime pics I've gotten were from a Cuddeback Capture. If they would just bring that one back out on the market with some better electronics that would be all I'd buy.

This is why I liked them so much:

Last edited by dustoffer; 06-17-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X