Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Elk development on protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its gotta be about time to get him, huh? Pictures needed pronto Amigo!

Comment

Elk development on protein

Let's see him.! Or did he disappear with the barb wire as well :/

Comment

Sorry for the crappy pics. Having a problem getting the computer to upload to PB. So i took pics of the screen on my phone and uploaded. But no the barbed wire didn't bother him. Or anything other than the cows.

Different feeder but pretty funny. That fawn elk is as big as my whitetail bucks.

Comment

You sir have the dream lease can't wait for ldps

Comment

Been following whole time. Ready for the LDP

Comment

Very nice!
              Good luck getting him

Comment

That is a monster

Comment

So wild, awesome. Is he finishing as an 8x8? Please go shoot him soon!

Comment

That elk is full of character. Loving the updates, we have GOT to be close to a live hunt here! Thanks for continuing to update us on his progress.

Comment

You sir are a lucky man!!! Live hunt coming soon to a green screen near you

Comment

Very Cool. Looks Like he is Finishing up Growing Finally

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                          Very Cool. Looks Like he is Finishing up Growing Finally
                          Yep looks like he is pretty much done growing.

When will your landowner give you the green light? We definitely need a live hunt!

Comment

Getting to be about that time for an ldp. Gah lee. He's a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by baseball4 View Post
                              Getting to be about that time for an ldp. Gah lee. He's a stud.

Come on bro you know you plenty of them big Boyz on your wall

I hope he gets the permission to shoot this bull!!!

Comment

Man I hope you get to kill him soon

Comment

Working...
                                X