No announcement yet.

Shed Thread 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to do a little looking on Saturday.

Comment

I was at the ranch this weekend and they still have there horns.

Comment

My batch so far this year. Only fresh one is the bottom right horn found on February 25th, all the others are old. Bound to find something fresh on my outing this Sunday (if the weather permits!).

Comment

Originally posted by Champlaya7 View Post
          My batch so far this year. Only fresh one is the bottom right horn found on February 25th, all the others are old. Bound to find something fresh on my outing this Sunday (if the weather permits!).

Nice 8!

Comment

Hays County: Saw 2 bucks completely shed out, (one being the 8 I found one side off of in the picture above) a six point with only one side and 2 with both sides (a spike and 5 point). Guess that means exactly half have dropped if you take those 5 bucks and apply my observations to the whole population. Good enough to get me out and looking! I'll be at a local state park looking a bit in the morning.

Comment

Startin to fall yet?

Comment

Just saw a buck and he still had his.

Comment

Still have head gear on my place in Mills county.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                    2 pairs of sheds I won't have to look for. A 189" & a 169" locked together. Found approx 24 hours post mordem in October. They were within smelling distance of a feeder. Still can't get them unlocked. Taxidermist is going to have to split one of their skulls.

[ATTACH]693103[/ATTACH]
                    I would keep em locked. Makes a heckuva story and would be a VERY cool mount.

Comment

Didnt get pics of all of them but here are a few from this weekend.

Here is a 5 year progression of one deer.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post

Good finds !

Comment

I've been seeing bucks every day and they still have them. They were still strong enough last week for them to be sparring and locking horns.

Comment

Some of our haul from today.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	24368475

Comment

Any of yall know if they are falling in or around Stephens county???

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post

Holy MASS !!!!!! Great example of a buck that is hitting the protein.

Comment

Working...
                                X