Age / Score - East Texas Buck Duh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age / Score - East Texas Buck Duh!

Ok, so two of us think he's 3.5, I think he's 4.5.

1 says he's 123-126, I say he's 127 IF he's a main frame 10. Notice the zoomed in pic, looks like a main frame 10 on circled area. Looks like he was shot in the neck already?

What say you?
    Attached Files

I think your pretty close. 4.5 and 125-130. I bet the spot in his neck is from fighting another buck.

Comment

Don't everyone speak up at once now

Comment

I think 2.5. His body is way too slim to be 4.5 to me. But, I'm used to looking at different deer than East Texas bucks.

Comment

I'm haVing a hard time putting him past 3. Kinda hard to tell with those pics but he might make 120. Still a good buck for his age.

Comment

He'd def be the best 3.5 I've seen out there...... what about this guy? I'm def going 3.5, but he's a 7 point
            Attached Files

Comment

He could be run down after the rut

Comment

He looks like a 120s frame but I see at least ten inches of trash. hard to tell what im looking at but stuff going forward and backwards.

The wound on his neck was almost definitely caused by his own horn. Im betting another buck pushed his head back and that long dagger off the back stuck him. I have seen that several times on deer with stuff off the back.

Comment

Working...
                X