Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Choosing a trail camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing a trail camera

What would be the best camera for around $100 that's easy to program like the primos cameras looking to get one tomorrow just not very familiar with the other brands

We have had all brands/styles and have had the best luck with the PRIMOS TRUTHCAM 35.

Comment

go to trailcampro.com and get the browning strike forces great buy and GREAT camera, $120 and if you order it from there they send a free 8GB sd card, free shipping and tax and a free 2yr extended warranty. ill never buy another camera from anywhere else. they give detailed reviews on all of there cameras in stock

Comment

Originally posted by txpanhandle32 View Post
        go to trailcampro.com and get the browning strike forces great buy and GREAT camera, $120 and if you order it from there they send a free 8GB sd card, free shipping and tax and a free 2yr extended warranty. ill never buy another camera from anywhere else. they give detailed reviews on all of there cameras in stock
        Didn't know they did this! I have two of the browning range ops that I like..

Comment

One of my Moultrie M80s died a few weeks ago. When I checked the batteries, several of the Duracell batteries had leaked ..... a lot. I'm going to call Duracell and see if they will stand behind their warranty as they claim.
          It looks like I will need a new one also.

Comment

This.. Exactly what I did.

You can get lucky and get Academy to price match them if you find them cheaper. I found one online for $98 and Academy matched it.

Comment

WOW hell of a deal! 10 MP camera, 8GB card, and free shipping/no tax with a 2 year warranty is impossible to beat

Comment

Originally posted by WISHBONE View Post
                We have had all brands/styles and have had the best luck with the PRIMOS TRUTHCAM 35.
                I have bought two of these since summer. The first one did not take night pics.
                Exchanged it for a new one and it did the same thing.

I'm sending it in under warranty, but will never buy one again.

Maybe I just have bad luck, I don't know.

Comment

http://www.trailcampro.com/trailcamerareviews.aspx

I like this website for the reviews

Comment

the reviews are handy but what impresses me is the 2 yr warranty. which is impressive in my opinion. They give reviews on every camera they try out and will tell you the honest truth. they recommend the browning strike force, they said its the best cam on the market for the price right behind reconyx

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter View Post

Naw, typical for Primos. I bought 3, 1 was dead in 3 months, 1 just died on me this week, the other one was stolen...gee lucky him.

Comment

I just bought a Covert MP-E5 6.0mp $59 good reviews

Comment

I have 11 cameras from stealth cam, moultrie, primos and cuddie bac the moultrie takes better pics and the c batteries last way longer than the double a in the others. The stealth cams seem to work great for two years and then something goes wrong with them. The woldgame cameras seem to do the same as stealth cam good pics but the life span is short.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter View Post

I don't like recommending how folks should spend their money BUT I have no prob warning where not to........ With about 15 cameras running I have a box full of old NON WORKING Primos....pretty much every one they sell. I have them in a box and keep telling myself I am going to waste my good money to send them back to Primos and tell them just what I think about their "wonderful" piece of ---- products. But I have not...yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X