• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty, congrats

Comment

Awesome congrats!

Comment

Our place is in Panola county. we are in our 5th yr. of really managing and it's starting to pay off! Between me and my brother it has been a race for the past 3 weeks to what we call the hole. We have both just about equally sat the stand and both seen plenty of does, yearlings, and young bucks until October 3rd... I got of work early that evening and headed to the stand. Got to the house and got hung up, helping on the cattle side of things around the place. So then I was running late, call my little bro and ask him if I should chance it and he said go for it. It's 4:30ish by the time I get to the stand and settled. Now it's a waiting game, of coarse about 5:30 the regulars show up and leave, momma and baby. Around 6 I hear leaves over my right shoulder, I ease my head around to the trail behind me and it's obvious who it is! When he finally makes it to my left side to the corn pile I notice there's another buck behind him that pushes him out and he quartered away at 22yrds. I draw back come set and the other buck runs him out totally. The smaller 8 comes back immediately and all I can see 50yrds threw the brush is legs and belly. FINALLY after what seemed forever he eases back in and as soon as I got the chance I let it fly! We tracked him 40yrds... gotta love slick tricks.

Comment

Congrats, nice droptine!

Comment

Congrats!!! Awesome buck

Comment

Very nice buck. Congrats.

Comment

This is a good one

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Good job