Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tom Green County Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's hard to kill an old feeder trained buck when the feeder is out of corn. I've got that old buck on camera every single morning up until yesterday. I thought today was going to be the day I would finally kill him. Perfect wind, nice and cool and the feeder was out of corn. He came in really early before shooting light, looked at the feeder and left. I left the blind around 9 o'clock, and while I was walking up the road guess who ran right in front of me across the road.

Comment

6 1\2 take him

Comment

Shame on you for not doing your homework! Hope you hammer him, I see 6 yr old and possibly was a better buck a yr or 2 ago. Going down, help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by bentlimbs View Post
          Shame on you for not doing your homework!
          I know, I'm an idiot. I've never had a buck that came to a feeder every single day! I can always figure out how to do something the hardest way!

Every dang day...I think the 20th is his first morning without corn, he's waiting on the feeder but no pics of him in the pen. Of course I hunt the next morning...lots of does on hand corn but this guy loves that feeder.
          Attached Files

Comment

He even came in the evening one day.
            Attached Files

Comment

Any ideas on the 8 behind Mr. Fatty? I think he is young but it's hard to tell. I think it's the same deer I had in front of me last week and he looked young in person.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X