No announcement yet.

Liberty county buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good, it wont be long now. Good luck.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Thanks guys I'm getting everything set up this week. Anxious to see what else starts to show!

Comment

good deer

Comment

Heck of a nice buck . I have a place on the river bottom never hunted it do to being tough to access when it rains

Comment

Great buck. I'll be hunting one similar to him, over in Grimes County.

Comment

Yeah this one is in the river bottom in moss hill area. Been having 7 bucks but mostly young eights that are legal but not shooters. This one showed up last week and he was in velvet but rubbed it this past week. Had one small eight with velvet but everything else was hard horned

Comment

Dink! Prob just shoot him in the jaw and then have your bro blood trailing all through hardin county again!

Comment

That would be a hard deer to pass up in that area, but as soon as you shoot him a giant will show up. Last year there was some real giants in the Liberty to moss hill river bottom area. With all the government land through that area there are some mature deer growing up.

Comment

Nice deer..

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Give him the shaft. nice buck

Comment

Good looking deer Jake! E mail the pic from your computer to yourself. Open the file with your phone and save the pic for better pic quality. Better not let that sucker easy north a few counties, I'll blow a hole through him lol

Comment

Great lookin buck I'd bust his lungs in half a heart beat

Comment

[ATTACH]647020[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X