X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me age and scopre this trashy NTX buck

what do you guys think.

here is him hard horned in 2013:

here he is now. i think he will finish out well. not good at scoring though so I wanted to hear the professionals opinions. I think he is 6.5 yrs old .Thanks.

Last edited by PSE-Madman; 08-18-2014, 10:32 AM. Reason: misspelling

Very Big and Very Big oh yeah and he's Very Big

Comment

Low 150"

Comment

great beams decent width low tines 148-152 you need a daytime pic the flare gives them more mass

Comment

6/7. Awesome deer

Comment

I agree. he didn't get this big by coming out in the day time though. I hope to see some day pics of him soon. he is still in velvet as well so he prob looks a little larger than what he will finish at.

Comment

Great buck. Love those NTX bucks...I'm eyeballing him at a 160's frame with trash that could push him past 170".

Comment

6+, pushing 150 on the typical frame and add in the extras. Shooter for sure!

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'm not sure he's quite 150. There just isn't enough length there. I have him around 148.

Comment

If you kill him please let me know what those beams measure! They're out of sight!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                      I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'm not sure he's quite 150. There just isn't enough length there. I have him around 148.
                      I also got him at 148 but without the trash. Still a whopper of a buck. Saw a deer similar to him last year in a wheat field at "H".

Comment

I have him in the mid 150s on his typical frame. With the trash I think he will be in the low 160s.

Comment

5yr 160s trash gets the score going

Comment

thanks guys. we are about 20 miles from the "h". if I shoot him I will be sure to measure and share.

Comment

Fully mature and 160 frame with 10" of extras.

Comment

Working...
                              X