• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Looking forward to pics.

Comment

Patiently waiting

Comment

Going to try for pics now.Unfortunately can't take pics where I wanted cause of weather. Raining. He will crack 200 on 17 3/4" inside spread. Lots of mass and ~27" M.B. 's

I'll post details.

Comment

A 200 inch typical...

Comment

Congrats again Rusty!! Ive seen pics and hes a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              Just for chuckles here is a picture of a goat we have enlisted to catch a lion at the ranch. The cat has been killing deer so we are checking out his appetite for goat.
              Well, you killed the monster buck, but what about the cat? Did this goat do the trick?

Comment

Boy are ya'll in for a Hell of a 1 day story. Congrats Buddy

Comment

Congrats, Rusty

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      Well, you killed the monster buck, but what about the cat? Did this goat do the trick?
                      Yep, we caught the cat yesterday. Took the goat almost a month but he's very proud and strutting like he rules the ranch. Heavy rain here and I can't get photos to down load but will post when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        Yep, we caught the cat yesterday. Took the goat almost a month but he's very proud and strutting like he rules the ranch. Heavy rain here and I can't get photos to down load but will post when I can.
                        Great, can't wait to see pics and hopefully video of both. What did you do with the gato?

Comment

Ok I can't get photos to down load but here is another teaser.

The buck weighed 270 lbs. Whats amazing about that is I know there are at least 2 bucks with bigger bodies.

He rough scored 200 2/8 with 17 7/8" inside spread.

Comment

Congrats!

In for the pics

Comment

Here you go Rusty.

Comment

I sat in a blind 25 times before I was able to get him. Shocking since I hate sitting in blinds and haven't shot a buck from a blind in years. There was a brief break in the rain just at dark and he finally showed.

I'll score again after antlers are off, but here is rough detail.
                                Lft side 91 7/8
                                rt side 90 4/8
                                inside spread 17 7/8
                                Mass 42 6/8"
                                M.B. 27 3/8 26 6/8
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X