No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when does the hunt for lopsided start?

Comment

Awesome deer. Truly shows that hard work and discipline pays off. Congrats

Comment

Awesome job and story. Congrats to both of you on an amazing deer.

Comment

I've been following this thread for a while and don't post much on it. I have to say that deer is my favorite one from TBH this far. I have louisiana roots and started hunting family land there in 4th grade. Never would have believed a deer like that existed. Your hard work is really showing off and worth the effort. Congrats

Comment

Wow he is awesome Rusty. Congrats to Frank!

Was he a protein pellet hog? Good to know he was in the Durana too!

Comment

What an incredible buck, Congratulations to you and Frank

Comment

Monster for sure. Awesome.

Comment

Sooo glad you guys got to put your hands on him Rusty. After all, there's plenty more backstrap waiting for you I'm sure

Comment

Wow! What a stud!! Glad y'all found him!

Comment

Greet Deer bud. Congrats

Comment

A really Good Buck And he grew up on your protein mix and Durana clover. But you recommended Louisiana S 1 and Red Ace clovers. Now I understand HAhahaha Thanks for the entertainment and for your passing on of your experiences. Again Nice buck

Comment

After all y'ajj have been through congrats getting your hands on the horns of a unbelievable deer. I am sure the real story of watching him and memories mean more than words could ever express.

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

That's a beast Rusty!!!! Congrats on growing such a great deer and getting some closure as well. I would have had many sleepless nights had it been me and not found.

Well I guess there should be a special award or title for you. Now you have grown 200"+ deer in two different countries!!! great work!

Comment

what an animal!

Comment

Good deal, glad you found him. Rusty it's your turn.

BTW, I am still interested on how the plots are looking this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X