No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Been looking forward to this. Good LUCK!

Comment

Go get him Rusty! I'm in Mexico hunting too, but I'm super excited to here of his demise! Hope you get him, but Frank is also well deserving.

Comment

Good luck. keep us posted success or no success. Very excited for you.

Comment

Are you going to hunt tonight?

That buck is a true testament to what GREAT nutrition can do for your herd!

Comment

Good Luck on the chase. That is one outstanding buck and a testament to your dedication to providing the essential nutrients a deer needs in order to maximize its potential.

Comment

Good luck, make it happen!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

This is probably the best thread I have ever read, and I should probably re-read it about 5 times!

Good luck getting that big boy, you deserve deer like that with as much work as you put into them.

Comment

What are your plans if Lopsided shows up first? He is one unique looking deer.

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                        What are your plans if Lopsided shows up first? He is one unique looking deer.
                        Could have shot him yesterday afternoon. If I get 'gorgeous' lopsided gets a pass. If Frank gets gorgeous I'm going after lopsided. Lopsided would make a fine consolation prize!

Comment

You wont hurt anyones fellings if you go live

Comment

My neighbor's son had 'Gorgeous 'walk up to his bow blind at 6pm and eat corn for 15 mins today...2 miles from where I'm hunting him. Only Frank or I have permission to shoot him and we won't let any archer take a shot under any circumstance.Frank has to go to New Orleans tomorrow for Saints game and I'm off to Orlando for a WEDDING...yuk! My cousin and long time hunting buddy let his daughter decide to get married in hunting season. Might not let him hunt the ranch for that transgression. Frank might not shoot the buck till I get back Tuesday though that remands to be seen.

Off to a bloody wedding!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              My neighbor's son had 'Gorgeous 'walk up to his bow blind at 6pm and eat corn for 15 mins today...2 miles from where I'm hunting him. Only Frank or I have permission to shoot him and we won't let any archer take a shot under any circumstance.Frank has to go to New Orleans tomorrow for Saints game and I'm off to Orlando for a WEDDING...yuk! My cousin and long time hunting buddy let his daughter decide to get married in hunting season. Might not let him hunt the ranch for that transgression. Frank might not shoot the buck till I get back Tuesday though that remands to be seen.

Off to a bloody wedding!

Who in their right mind gets married during hunting season ??

Haha

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post

Off to a bloody wedding!
                                haha, I got engaged in May, and told her she has to wait till Spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X