A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Good eye. He was upper 190's last year. Added width [ 27" inside spread ] mass and a few points this year. 7 yr old.
    Well I apologize. I sure thought you should have killed him last year. What a stinking giant. That said the deer you killed last year wasn't too dang shabby either.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Actually I think Thats 4. World class monsters in 3 years. Maybe more. Send the the video please! Congrats Rusty!!!
      Wow!

Comment

Incredible buck Rusty! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, its been a pretty good run. Only took a few decades of intense nutrition and letting a bunch of bucks to get old in two different countries to make some magic. Feels good; All native home grown bucks.

Comment

Congratulations on another Monster

Comment

Congrats a Great Buck Rusty. Color me impressed with your big deer, persistence, focus, and hard work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, its been a pretty good run. Only took a few decades of intense nutrition and letting a bunch of bucks to get old in two different countries to make some magic. Feels good; All native home grown bucks.
                Well you got it done in style again. I just love seeing those suckers. He was stunning in last years video. Fantastic that you found him again this year. Was he in pretty much the same area?

Comment

Winning!

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful buck!

Comment

When you roller crimp and then drill seed, how does the thatch prevent weed growth but not the growth of your crops?

Comment

MOTHER TRUCKER!!!! Rusty I hunt hard and kill big deer. You hunt/work hard and kill freaks! Happy for you man, maybe a little jealous. Congrats and keep this thread rolling, have picked up a lot of planting tips off this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

great old mexico giant Rusty! he is a stud for sure!

Comment

Here is the video from the hunt at the ranch. Show some age progression as well. Was pretty exciting!

Comment

Here is the video from the hunt at the ranch. Show some age progression as well. Was pretty exciting!

https://youtu.be/r3qFB5Q7vHo
                              Incredible video and awesome buck...congrats again sir. Lots of bone goes down in this thread.

Comment

Great video rusty. And yes I would have shot him last year. You rolled the dice and won. Thanks for sharing so much with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X