Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Comment

Your program always produces great bucks Rusty!

Comment

One more look at him. He had more non typical last yr. so I find it interesting he has become so typical this yr. He was high 90's maybe 200 last yr
        Attached Files

Comment

Got about 15 secs of video of this fella before he smelled me. Will keep trying
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
            got about 15 secs of video of this fella before he smelled me. Will keep trying
            dang!!!!!

Comment

Good luck with that buck this year.

Comment

That is incredible!

Comment

We have received over 10" of rain so far....THIS MORNING! So being house bound I did a video with the velvet footage I have so far. Hoped to have more and better but alas its not that easy , takes time, its hot, mosquitos, bugs and the deer aren't overly cooperative.

Nonetheless , here is a start.

Comment

Unfortunately this guy isn't on the video I just posted. I have sat looking for him numerous times unsuccessfully as he has been totally nocturnal. I'll keep trying as we found his sheds last year and he was right at 198"

You gotta love a big 6 with a drop!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      We have received over 10" of rain so far....THIS MORNING! So being house bound I did a video with the velvet footage I have so far. Hoped to have more and better but alas its not that easy , takes time, its hot, mosquitos, bugs and the deer aren't overly cooperative.

Nonetheless , here is a start.

https://youtu.be/et54jUfd-Vc
                      Really enjoyed the video

Comment

The big 6 with a drop is incredible! As are all your deer......but he has the cool factor like none other!

Comment

Awesome deer Rusty!!

Comment

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roller crimped about 5 acres of an 11 acre dove filed hopefully to get doves started in. Will crimp the rest of the field a week or so before season. Tons of seed...brown top millet, sorghum, pearl millet, sunflower.
                              Attached Files

Comment

FINALLY got a daytime pic of this buck. I know I have posted him before but I think he's cool. Have yet to see him with my eyes though I look practically every day! Certainly haven't got any video though I have sat numerous times trying.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X