No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed your first food plot video and look forward to future episodes.

Rwc

Comment

Good videos, I enjoyed them!

Comment

Thanks for the support all.

Here is #3; a short clip of a few bucks from the farm.
        Note: No BBD, hyperventilating hunters , or editing wizardry. Just short clips of a few deer doing what deer do.

Feedback helpful. I find it challenging what to name these video's??? as well as all the descriptive stuff. I'm not a fan of 'monster' and 'giant' and overwrought descriptors but apparently thats the hooks used in titling. Any feedback on all parts helpful

Comment

Just watched it and it's great. No hooks ,BBD needed to get me to watch. I like it the way you present it because it's real ! Also can't wait for the Mexico ranch stuff.

Comment

Excellent video!!

Comment

Since I posted a deer video from the farm thought I should post a ranch video as well. This is video from the 2017-2018 season. Interestingly I have seen it all over the internet posted by people I don't know. I have even seen it advertising other peoples ranches which seems a bit shady. Since I took the video seems only fair that I post it for all to enjoy. https://youtu.be/SoooI0pf1-8

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                Since I posted a deer video from the farm thought I should post a ranch video as well. This is video from the 2017-2018 season. Interestingly I have seen it all over the internet posted by people I don't know. I have even seen it advertising other peoples ranches which seems a bit shady. Since I took the video seems only fair that I post it for all to enjoy. https://youtu.be/SoooI0pf1-8

Wow! That is an unbelievable deer!! Sucks about the other people using it, especially the ranches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great deer Rusty Thanks for sharing both videos were great.

Comment

The frame on that buck is crazy! So glad you are sharing your videos!

Comment

Incredible! Keep up the great videos!

Comment

Great stuff and looking forward to more.

Comment

Really enjoying the videos so far!

Comment

You're killing it with the new channel! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us.

Comment

I am enjoying the new channel as well. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Elgato, your a character. I think your way of life and personality would resonate with a huge audience (much like another certain Louisiana outdoor family did on a certain cable channel).

Comment

Working...
                                X