A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Ha, who is this? I know Myles and Magan and Gremillion. Myles was a fraternity brother of mine. Small world.

Your deer are looking great. Growing up hunting in LA, this thread fascinates me. Our place in St. Francisville had the genetics but if it was brown it was down unfortunately. Deer went underground after opening weekend if they had antlers.
    Myles was a crazy b*stard back in the day, haven't seen him in probably 10 years. Gremillion and I were potluck roommates in Herget freshman year and lived in ECA together with a few other guys sophomore year. I still see Grem quite a bit, moreso when he lived in Houston but he moved back to BR recently. I'm from BR but have lived in Houston since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by texastiger1984 View Post
      Myles was a crazy b*stard back in the day, haven't seen him in probably 10 years. Gremillion and I were potluck roommates in Herget freshman year and lived in ECA together with a few other guys sophomore year. I still see Grem quite a bit, moreso when he lived in Houston but he moved back to BR recently. I'm from BR but have lived in Houston since 2006
      Yes he was........was a lot of fun to hang out with back then. Haha. He just married a girl and lives in South Carolina, for the time being. He moves around a bunch. Done really well for himself. I am from Houston and moved back to Houston after college in 2006.

Comment

tried to reply to your message but guess i don't meet the 15 post minimum! Names will peacock, i'm sure we did cross paths back in the day. I'd go back and do college all over again and not change a thing! Miss those days, life was easy!

Comment

I see we have started a new page. Perhaps a couple pics to get it started.Here's one for those that like mass. Plus another handsome couple.
          Attached Files

Comment

Giants, envious of the accomplishments!

Comment

Wow..looks like another one to break 200".

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                Wow..looks like another one to break 200".
                Or 3

Comment

Looks like you have another great hunting season ahead of you on the farm. Looking great rusty!

Comment

Thought I would show a little better pic of the typical above. He's still got a bit of growing to do. I believe him to be 6.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Goodness. Are both of those on the hit list this year?

Comment

Your deer are looking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a dream buck right there!!!! As always, your animals look great. Keep it up!!!

Comment

Goodness gracious Rusty! He is a typical 12 right? that NT is a giant as well. I was thinking of posting a few of my deer. they dont look nearly as big after seeing those.

Comment

Just got a really good head-on view of this fellow. Impressive!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dang

Comment

Working...
                                X