• Time
  • Show
Clear All

how big is this pig

Just wondering what you think these 2 boars will weigh
    Attached Files

150-175 is my guess, havent weighed alot of pigs tho,

Comment

I would guess around 200 or maybe a little more. Could be off though, ones I have killed they seem to always weigh different than what I would think and sometimes I'm way off. I have a question about your camera though. Does it have a regular flash or does it have some sort of invisible flash but still able to get the color pictures at night?

Comment

There goes the pumpkins.

Comment

100-125

Comment

^^^ are ya'll joking?

I have a question about your camera though. Does it have a regular flash or does it have some sort of invisible flash but still able to get the color pictures at night?
            I use the older cuddeback cameras, they have a regular flash at night. The new ones don't flash but I haven't put any of those out yet.

Comment

150 maybe

Comment

that hog is about 225-250. look how broad the shoulders and head are. that's half the weight or more right there.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                  that hog is about 225-250. look how broad the shoulders and head are. that's half the weight or more right there.
                  If you use the corn at his feet as a perspective you can tell that he is not that big. Plus game cameras always make pigs look bigger.

Comment

They look to me comparable to this guy and he was over 200. Hard to say without seeing in person. Maybe the camera is making it look bigger than what they are.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                      ^^^ are ya'll joking?

I use the older cuddeback cameras, they have a regular flash at night. The new ones don't flash but I haven't put any of those out yet.
                      I thought the same thing. I think he's much close to 200, BUT there really isn't anything to judge him against, which make all guesses, simply guesses.

Comment

He is physically fit!

Comment

Jebsvitals-do you have any more pics of that hog trap?

Comment

Right at 200-215.. Are those red lights in the background radio towers?

Comment

I think they are on the bigger side to, 200ish

Comment

Working...
                              X