What y'all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What y'all think?

Landowner just texted this pic to me, I know it's not the best picture for anything but what say the trusty green screen? I think he looks like he needs a few yrs just by the brisket/neck and I'm thinking high 30's maybe 40's. this is a ks buck
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21380660072.213968.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	24990392

yep give him a pass.....

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
      yep give him a pass.....
      X2

Comment

3.5 looooooooooooow 30's......maybe not even close to 40's

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
          3.5 looooooooooooow 30's......maybe not even close to 40's
          i believe you're right, after putting him on paper im getting around 131... guess i was just wishful thinking when the text first came... either way i like his boxy frame... hope this is a strong gene for this farm... new property for us this year

Comment

That's going to be a great buck one day.

Comment

Thats not what you go to Kansas to shoot. But thats only my opinion. Ultimatly if he is what you want and the Landowner is cool with it nail em. Dont concern yourself with other opinions as far as the kill goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                Thats not what you go to Kansas to shoot. But thats only my opinion. Ultimatly if he is what you want and the Landowner is cool with it nail em. Dont concern yourself with other opinions as far as the kill goes.
                Shooting him hasn't crossed my mind, I have a few "what you go to Kansas to shoot" hangin on the wall, I was mainly curious on age guesses, again I know it's not a good picture to get an accurate age on, just wondering on how many more years we need to watch him... Me and two others have hunted together going on 11 years now and try not to shoot anything under 6 1/2, unless its an obvious cull

Comment

Working...
                X