Age & Score & ID: 11 point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age & Score & ID: 11 point

Southeast Texas mainframe 10, trying to push 11 on his left side.

How old & what do you think he will score?

Also--- do you think it is this same buck from 2011? No photos in 2012 and no photos of this buck ever before. Current picture location is 1 mile from 2011 photo.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

2011 photo of buck in question....

Same buck??
    Attached Files

Comment

Don't see a 2011 photo, so can answer that one. I would say maybe around 130ish and probably 4 1/2.

Comment

The 2011 pic came up while I was replying, looks like that could be him, if so he is definitely older than 4 1/2 now. Maybe it is his brother or son.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
          The 2011 pic came up while I was replying, looks like that could be him, if so he is definitely older than 4 1/2 now. Maybe it is his brother or son.
          Yeah, maybe family but not buck after getting them together on the same screen. Completely different G2s

Comment

i think hes older than 4. maybe 5 or 6. both look about the same, but there are alot of deer that look about like that, so i dont know...

Comment

2013 buck doesn't have too much of a brisket but he does have a short, broad nose. Kind of hard to tell but he may be older than 4 1/2

Comment

Ttt

score & age please

Comment

5.5 high 130s i dont think its the same deer but definitely same blood line

Comment

I agree with the scores in the 130's. But I'm saying he is a mature 5 year old. Do not think it's the same deer but the genetics are similar.

Comment

Not gonna guess on score or age, but I dont think its the same buck. Different antler characteristics

Comment

5.5 and 130ish

Comment

He is already starting to slip! Checked my cameras this morning & I've got a photo of him in the dawns early light (read: day light) cruising for ladies. I recorned/re rice branded the spot up & am leaving it over night. Wind direction will be perfect tomorrow morning & I'll be climbing up a tall tall pine looking to lay it on him. Wish me luck!!

Comment

Working...
                          X