Collin county nine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin county nine

Pulled the card on the water hole camera and found this guy. Looks like he might make the hit list. What do you guys think he will score? Think he is old enough? Sorry this is the only good pic I have of him. Ill load it on my comp and get a better quality up tomorrow

Any other collin or Grayson county hunters want to share some pics?

Upper 130's to low 140's from that one pic. Can't tell to much about spread and what is the mainbeam and point at the end on his right side also. Looks like a main frame 8 with a droptine/kicker growing forward of the bottom of the beam.

Comment

148-150. Big body and the Collin co deer hold a ton of mass.

Comment

here is a little better quality pic.

Comment

Nice deer! Where you hunting in Collin?

Comment

i like that kicker! nice deer

Comment

Mid 140's and mature

Comment

130's

Comment

I hope
                  To get more pics of this guy. It's hard to tell from the angle how wide he is. Either way he looks mature to me. I'm thinking 143" for now.

Comment

I think your right on about the score. He would be hard to pass up

Comment

Ill be checking my camera again on Saturday. Also plan on relocating it to get head on shots. Right now it's facing the pond and just catching them as they walk by. I've got some pics of some 150's from a couple years ago before we could
                      Deer hunt this place. Hope to see some even better than this one this season. This place was not hunted last year. Neighbors are big and don't hunt either. Looks promising for good age structures. So far this is the biggest on this property this year
                      Only
                      Been runnin cameras three weeks though.

Comment

The deer in front of him is young but has six or seven on his right beam. Ill post pics once I get better photos of him. He does not score well but will in a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                        X