Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few protein hogs....what do y'all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few protein hogs....what do y'all think?

Went down to the lease this morning to fill feeders and check cams. Got some good pics I wanted to share. I've got my guesses, but I'd like some age and score estimates please.

Obviously the date and time are wrong, and it's hard to find good pics when they have their mouths in the feed tubes all the time. These two are there daily, and for a long time. All total, from the pics I have, there are two different 10'a and at least 4 different 8's, all in the same size range, some slightly bigger and some slightly smaller. Some are a year or two older than others, but let's hear your estimates on age/score, and whether or not you would shoot them/which one would you shoot?

Thanks guya, I know what I'm thinking, but just curious what you all think.

Some nice ones for sure

Comment

Coming along nicely!

Comment

Btw, the feeder spouts and down pipe are made of 4" square tubing, and each spout is 7" long from down pipe to end, so from end of one to end of the one across from it is 18" for a size reference.

Comment

I like the one in second picture nose in feeder tube and the one in last pic to the right.

The one in last pic to the right looks like he's had alot of protein or pregnant lol! I'm no expert or anything but I think he's a shooter

Comment

Nice bucks.

Comment

Nice looking bucks.

Comment

They're not the monsters some of you guys have on your places, but it's just nice to finally see bucks after three years. First year, I don't remember seeing a single picture of a decent buck. Last year i had the 10 and one 8 on camera, but this year, I've got no fewer that 6 decent deer on camera and possibly a few others. Also have a few dinks, but they're young still. It's just nice to finally see some, now, if can only see them in person in a couple months!

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

Some really nice middle-aged to mature bucks. The big 8 is really nice.

Comment

Nice deer but where are the hogs. I thought there was going to be pics of some big boars eating protein. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        Nice deer but where are the hogs. I thought there was going to be pics of some big boars eating protein. Lol
                        Same here.

Comment

Sorry guys. There's plenty of pigs, and I've got some pics of them, but as far as I'm concerned, a hog is a hog, and they're all corn/protein thieves. I wish the lease manager would let me trap them or at least rifle hunt them.

Comment

No age or score estimates?

Comment

nice bucks

Comment

Working...
                              X