X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Score?

Comment

He's a nice buck, but I would be surprised if he broke 130.

Comment

presione dos para español

Comment

At first glance I said 5 but might be 4 if he was standing alert. Mid 120's or so on score.

Comment

Comment

This year 3.5 years old and may just crest 130''. If he had better brows he could be 135-140 pretty easy. 2 more years and he will be awesome.

How old do you think he is and where are you hunting. I like the black markings on his face.

Good luck.

Comment

3'ish... It's out in Bulverde and this is the second year I've seen him behind the house. I put a protein feeder in the far back and I can tell the difference in the deer.

The bucks around here are darker an there's one buck that is really dark.

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

Comment

Buck Tag, Are you gonna hunt him this year or pass? What's the size of your place? Do you think he could make it to 5....

IMO he would be really nice as a 5yo.

Comment

I'm only on 8 acres and I have access to the neighbors back 30. It's all mostly in a big gorge behind the house and I have a bunch of doe that stick around my feeders. He's gotten wider and taller then last year. I have a bunch of neighbors that are older and most of them don't hunt. There are a couple of them that do have their family come out and shoot guns tho...

I will be overseas until mid December so I hope he sticks around until I get back. I'd let him walk, but I guess it depends on how he looks and if he gets my blood going when I'm in the stand. I want to wait and see if that old buck that I caught a glimpse of last season strolls through again.
                          Last edited by BuckTag; 08-11-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Buck Tag, good on you for looking for the old buck. I hope you get a chance at him. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                              Quattro mas or minus
                              X dos

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog7906 View Post
                                presione dos para español
                                Thank you for the laugh. My wife and I are taking beginner Spanish and we got a kick out of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X