Brinks! Leon Co buck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brinks! Leon Co buck!

I have been keeping track of a nice buck since May. I don't have him on TC pic yet but Imma set up one based off tonight's sighting of him! He is a super buck for Leon Co. Long beams great tine length should have good mass! The first pic was in early July. The last 3 were from tonight, He has been very visible with plenty of shooting light left in the day. Sorry that they are blurry I had to free hand film him from a ways off. And then took the pic off my video camera.
    Attached Files

Is he hard horned already?!

Comment

No but here in a few weeks he will be! I seen his rack bare eye 200+ yards away with no problem. He is a stud!

Comment

Hope you get him bro! Try out them strikers haha

Comment

I am trying to on a pig

Comment

Is that the same buck you sent me the vid of?

Comment

Dang I hope you get him this year . He's good

Comment

Good luck! Looking forward to checking my game camera pics on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
                  Is that the same buck you sent me the vid of?
                  Yeah same guy.

Comment

great looking deer....I too hunt in Leon Cty and its nice to see the deer improving with the special antler restrictions!!! Keep doin what your doin!!!!

Comment

Nice looking buck.

Comment

Originally posted by profish2004 View Post
                        great looking deer....I too hunt in Leon Cty and its nice to see the deer improving with the special antler restrictions!!! Keep doin what your doin!!!!
                        Thanks bud... I agree with half of the AR rules lol but anyways nothing I can do bout it so why fuss about it lol...where bouts do you hunt?

Comment

hunt family ranch off FM542 & FM3178 Its between Centerville and Crockett

Comment

Thats where the big bucks of Leon Co live! I have seen some monsters pulled off of the sheriffs lease down there!

Comment

here is a con to the SAR....this deer was 3.5 last year
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X