• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sucks I should be in a deer stand right now

Comment

Weather is going to get better later in the week. You will get him

Comment

Wind was probably going to be wrong anyway.
        Let us know when you can make it.

Comment

Will do for sure

Comment

Sorry to hear. It will make it that much sweeter when you finally stick him. Hang in there.

Comment

That stinks.. I also am not hunting this am. I elected to wait till this evening due to the much warmer morning. I have been monitoring our MMS cameras and the movement has been bad this am. Suppose to get back in the 40/50s Friday. That will get the mature deer like moby up on there feet. L

Comment

Yea I gotta work fri sat and sun so ill miss that little cold front.

Comment

Ok guys we are slow at work today so I should be able to go look for the live thread

Comment

do it

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpSEiyWoruA"]Big buck (moby) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He looks completely different. Are u sure it's moby?

Comment

In

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            He looks completely different. Are u sure it's moby?
                            Yes 100% don't look at his right side only compare the left its almost identical

Comment

So he lost 2 points on his left side as well? I just see WAY to much loss to be the same deer. U obviously know him better but IMO that's a completely different deer

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                So he lost 2 points on his left side as well? I just see WAY to much loss to be the same deer. U obviously know him better but IMO that's a completely different deer
                                Lost his g2 and his tiny drop but everything else's is the same on that side u can't mistake that split brow tine

Comment

Working...
                                X