Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    Thank you sir

My buddy checked the cam yesterday and the Big 9 was on the camera at 1am the night I shot my buck and a few more times the following days.

He's gonna try to get him this evening.
    How cool would that be? After all this time and then get two of those rascals in one season....heck one week.

Comment

is it wrong that I hope Big 9 runs off to the hole they have and doesn't show back up till april?

sorry not sorry.

nah, he has hunted hard with a bow for 4-5 years now, on this place and on a spot very close to my lease, and has never had a shot at a mature buck, I suppose he's due....

Comment

You can't kill the "BIG" one if you kill to soon......

Comment

man I know, but after all this time I couldn't let my first opportunity at a mature buck out there walk past me

but I swear, I watched him for 3-4 mins before I talked myself into it, I just knew the big 9 was gonna walk out of the trees at any moment...
          Last edited by jshouse; 10-06-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

A few more pics, not near as professional as some of you boys...I'll try harder on my next one lol
                Attached Files

Comment

Rough score of 135

Comment

Awesome trophy!!!!! Great job. He's a hoss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks...he field dressed 130lbs on the nose.

Comment

Congrats bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks man...my buddy is our there right now looking for that big 9...he was still on the cam last week.

Comment

Just now seeing this thread. Read all 18 pages. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
                            Congrats on one heck of a buck.

Comment

haha, thanks man, I wasn't ever able to seal the deal on the deer that started all this nonsense but it was nice to finally take a mature buck on my own piece of land. finding his sheds from 2012 was pretty **** cool but I sure would have liked to at least seen ol' Big Boy in person one time during all of this.

Comment

Well the big 9 hit the dirt yesterday...but on the other side of the fence...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X