X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studs!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      So what are we guesstimating on the age of your big boy this year if he is still around??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I had him at 4.5 in 2011, puts him at 9.5 this year, he could have easily been 5.5 in 2011 though, that was my first year of cameras.

I know all of the hunters around me and since 2012 only 2 of my hit listers have been killed, neither of them were in the top 3-4 at any time either, these suckers die of old age around here...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        I had him at 4.5 in 2011, puts him at 9.5 this year, he could have easily been 5.5 in 2011 though, that was my first year of cameras.

I know all of the hunters around me and since 2012 only 2 of my hit listers have been killed, neither of them were in the top 3-4 at any time either, these suckers die of old age around here...

Ol man was 10.5 last year. He still left around the same time but he came home literally a month and half earlier and then lived at the feeder. Hoping its him and he is ready to go! Ready to see these next round of pics

Comment

latest cam pull, the 2 old ones are there everyday, sometimes at 3pm. the coons knocked the camera down a bit and cut off the antlers in most of the pics

hoping this is just an injury, he will be fun to watch..

Comment

this guy is still out there, he didn't show up till around September last year IIRC so we'll see....
            Attached Files

Comment

Pretty sure you should just let me come out and show you how to get it done. This is getting a little embarrassing for you.

Glad they are back.

Comment

haha, i've been embarrassed for a few years now sir...

Comment

A true east tx boy would have already gotten this done the light way...... I mean the right way [emoji12]

Comment

haha

Comment

Comment

What a man!

Comment

awesome thread man! I have a buddy that has a place just like this! the bucks are not quite as big. they summer on his place every year, couple weeks after velvet strips... they gone! unfortunately he has lots of neighbors that kill several of them every year. I sure hope you can get on one of them this year before they roll out!

good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                            awesome thread man! I have a buddy that has a place just like this! the bucks are not quite as big. they summer on his place every year, couple weeks after velvet strips... they gone! unfortunately he has lots of neighbors that kill several of them every year. I sure hope you can get on one of them this year before they roll out!

good luck!!
                            thanks man, all i can do is hope for some luck

Comment

That deer looks like a south texas native. That is an old deer.

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
                                That deer looks like a south texas native. That is an old deer.
                                i'm still not convinced that he is my old buck from the beginning of this thread, the MB's on this buck go up at the ends, where Big Boy's were more sweeping in. but the tine configuration is similar and age/size is right on...

Comment

Working...
                                X